1.7
Facilities and Services

My sister, a friend and I were talked/tricked into buying a timeshare at Island Seas in 2009.This company allowed my sister to upgrade us ito a 15 year contract with-out my consent.

Someone forged my signature in 2011 on a brand new contract during the time I was home sick and under-going radiation for stage three liver disease. They told my sister that she could do this, and promised her, along with a group of her friends that they could spend the day out on a yacht for upgrading.

I am a 60 year old disabled woman.Please help me to fight them.

dennia55 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Island Seas Resort and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Island Seas Resort to "honor my 2009 contract, pay me the money back that i paid out of pocket on a fraud/forged signature on 2011 contract".

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraud. Author liked the most beach. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Island Seas Resort timeshare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Island Seas Resort?

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #1193093

Sounds like you are screwed unless there was very little money put down .... in that case I wouldn't dump that timeshare as quickly as my sister jumped on me for a trip on a yaht!